Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. All Bloogers are then welcomed to join. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Sequels I can't wait to get my hands on.
This week was sort of hard as I haven’t really started many new series this year. I have read alot of stand alone, finished off series or read the whole series at once. But I did give it my best try. These are in no particular order.
1.City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare – This is the 6th and last book in to The Mortal Instruments Series, just need to know what will happen, and with Cassandra’s snippets and telling a fair few people will die, I just oh my. Need it. City of Heavenly Fire expected to be published May 2014
2.The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead - This is the 4th book in the Bloodlines series and if you haven’t realised already, I adore Richelle Mead and her Vampire Academy world books. I cannot wait to get back in and see what happens to Adrian and Sydney. This Comes out the 19th of November.
3. The Blackcoat Rebellion #2 by Aimee Carter – Pawn is not even out yet and I am dying to read the second in the series. I received an ARC of Pawn and adored it. I cannot wait to read more of this series.
4. Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi – I have yet to read the second book in the Under the Never Sky Trilogy but I love the first book to pieces and from what I have heard the second book is just as amazing. I do plan on reading it very soon. Into the Still Blue is set to be published January 28th 2014
5. Winter by Sierra Dean – I really enjoyed the first book in this series, it was a quick, awesome read and I cannot wait to see what happens in the second book in the Dog Days Series as we are left with a cliff hanger in the first book. On Goodreads it says it’s expected to be published in November 2013 but I am not too sure about that.
6. Fractured Innocence by Julia Crane – I recently read the first book into this series Freak of Nature and really enjoyed it. So when I heard there was going to be another book, I just had to put in on this list. No published date yet.
7. Angel Fever by L.A Weatherly – I have really enjoyed the first 2 books into the series. And cannot wait to see what happens next, don’t be fooled by the cover. This has already been published in the UK/Australia in August this year but I am yet to read it.
8.Sliver Shadows by Richelle Mead – Well I had to do, yes I know I already have The Fiery Heart on my list but I know I cannot wait for this either. This is the 5th book into the Bloodlines Series. Set to be published August 2014.
So guys that is all I could think of :/ What sequels are you looking forward?