Sunday 27 October 2013

October Book Haul




I just love sharing all the new books I get months. So at the start of each month I will post what I brought throughout the previous month or received from either publishers, Netgallery or from people. For example at the start of September, I am posting what books I brought or received through August. I would Also like to hear what books you also brought throughout the month as well. 

I brought and received a fair few books throughout the month of October; I just could not help myself. (These are in no particular order as i don't remember which books I brought first.)

I went to a second hand shop in October and I picked up 2 books. They are in pretty good condition. I managed to get both books for $2 each.



-Revelations (Blue Bloods#3)by Melissa de la Cruz 


I then got a few unprepared buys. Throne of Glass I found it for $5 and have to pick it up. Then a few weeks ago, when the Australian edition of The Fault in Our Stars came out I was going to go after school and get that edition even though I have the first edition. But then I was looking on my twitter feed and I saw that Dymocks were selling signed editions and well, a singed book by John Green yes thank you. And Finally just the other day I was in Big-W when I saw the amazing book set of the Hunger Games Trilogy and it was pretty much half price.  



- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

I then brought a few ebooks. I brought the e-books of Insurgent and Allegiant as I am saving up to get the hardcover box set.


-Insurgent (Divergent #2) by Veronica Roth 
-Allegiant (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth 
-Aberrant (Aberrant #1)by Ruth Silver

The last 2 books I received as e-ARC. You can read my review on Seven Day FiancĂ© here. The Review of Pawn will be up closer to the release date.




So that’s what I brought/received in the month of October. Have you read any of these? Did you buy any of them? What else did you buy this month?














No comments:

Post a Comment