Friday 25 October 2013

Fan Art Friday (1)


Hey Everyone, and welcome to Fan Art Friday. This is a new feature on my blog, Angelreads, where every Friday I will Post fan art that has either been sent to me or I have found. Each week there will be a different topic and the art choice will relate to the top. On Thursday or Friday Morning’s I will tweet what the topic is and will ask anyone if they want to share their art. Everyone is welcomed to join in. Let me know if you have so I can see what art you have found. Everyone Art id credited to them. If you want you're art featured contact me and I will feature it, in the topic week. 

This week the topic is Fictional Couples. All these are absolutely beautiful and I wish I could share more. 

 First up Sydrian - Sydney and Adrian From Richelle Meads Bloodlines Series. 


Sydrian Pash! by *jeminabox on deviantART


Next We have Gus and Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green



The Fault in Our Stars by *tylermeows on deviantART




Katniss and Peeta from the Hunger Games trilogy by Suzzan Collins one of my favourite fictional couples. 


REAL - Katniss and Peeta by *tylermeows on deviantART

Jace and Clary from The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare  


Clary x Jace by ~smitth on deviantART

At the last fan art for this week Nora and Patch from Becca Fitzpatrick Hush Hush Series.




Patch + Nora 3 by ~Lorena-Lopez on deviantART


Thank you for coming by! Which is your favourite fan art this week? Do you have any favourite fan artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment