Friday 20 September 2013

New VA Character and Information Graphic's

Over the Past the past few weeks @VAOfficialMovie on Twitter the Official movie page have been releasing graphic's of character cards, elements cards and information about the word in anticipation for the movie. VA fans including myself have been fangirling crazy.

The Two Characters that have been released are Lissa and Rose

The Element that has been released this week is Fire, and let me tell you, this is one I cannot wait to see in the movie.

These were also released and I think these are really are great especially to those whom have not read the books and just need that little bit more information about the different types of vampires





A Few New Stills have popped up in the past few days, and I'm loving them.


To Keep up to date with Vampire Academy new follow the official twitter  or follow Her Royal Guardian a Vampire Academy Fansite.

I know I am excited about the Vampire Academy movie, how about you? What do you think of the recent Stills? What about the graphics?








No comments:

Post a Comment