Tuesday 24 September 2013

"Fallen" Casting News

The News about Fallen by Lauren Kate become a Movie has been out for quite some time but in the recent weeks we have slowly been gaining the Cast Members. 




If you don’t or have not heard about the Fallen Series by Lauren Kate check out the first book here.

First to be Cast is our Leading Lady Luce Price whom will be played my Addison Timlin.



Check out her IMDB here. I think she is going to be really good at playing Luce. 

Next we have our handsome Lead Male Daniel whom will be played my the oh so charming Jeremy Irvine. 




Check out his works here. I think he is going to be perfect as Daniel.  

And Finally just a few hours ago our bad boy Cam was cast and I am proud to say that not only is he very very handsome but he is Australian as well. The one and only Harrison Gilbertson will be playing Cam. Check out his works here 




Lauren was very excited out Harrison Playing Cam, this is what was said on her blog not too long ago;

How hot is Harrison Gilbertson? You know how much I love Cam and I know how much you love Cam. We can all agree that Harrison will be a phenomenal bad boy. I was crazy about his audition tape. I can’t wait for you to see him in action.

Kate also said that Penn Casting will be coming soon as well as filming dates. 


How are you feeling about the casting so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment