Tuesday 10 September 2013

Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show





Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of they bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. This weeks To Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Books I Would Love To See As A Movie/TV Show 

Even though I am always so scared when books are turned into movies as so many amazing books had horrible book to movie adaptations. I just can't stop myself and wish that some of the fantastic books I have read be turned into movies. 


I found this really hard as so many books that I love have or already are being turned into movies, but I tried My hardest. These are in no particular order.




1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
I just love the whole world that the book centres around and just all the twist and turns would be amazing in a movie. I also love the characters and wish they could be brought to life. 







 
2. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson 
This is one of my most recent reads and I just love the concept of this whole book and haven't read or seen anything like it before. And come on Alex.. yum. 







3. Looking for Alaska by John Green 
I think this will be on of those films that every teen and adult needs to watch. The books has so much meaning behind it, that i think it would be such an amazing movie 










4. The Duff: Designated Ugly Fat Friend by Kody Keplinger
Again this is one of those books that I think everyone needs to see, especially  teenage girls that feel insecure about themselves, I found out so much about myself while reading this and I think alot of teen girls and boys would get alot out of it. 





5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor 
I know, I know this books is already being turned into a movie, but I do think and hope this will become an amazing movie. And I just cannot wait, the suspense of the whole book, would create an amazing movie. 








6. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen 
This book has so much meaning behind it and just the love in this book is beautiful and just how they fall. I just want one Sarah Dessen Novel to become a movie








7. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally 
This would be an awesome Movie, it would be a fun movie but at the same time very interesting and for something very interesting.  











8. Angel Burn (Angel) by L.A Weatherly 
Angels. Trying to take of the world. Love. Car chases.  This is an Epic Book that I think could be an outrageous movie. 










9.  Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles 
Come on hot gang members that falls for the 'good girl.' Beaches. Leather jackets. star-crossed lovers. 








And I cannot think of a tenth because so many of the books I  want to be movies are already being turned into movies, like Vampire Academy, Divergent, Fallen, Hush Hush, Delirium (TV series) The Mortal Instruments. 





4 comments:

  1. I would watch most of these if adapted. The DUFF especially- I can see it attracting a similar audience to Awkward. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! I think The Duff would attracted a wide audience and thank you.

      Delete
  2. I'd so love to see Under the Never Sky as a movie!

    My TTT! :-) Happy Tuesday

    ReplyDelete